We only ask for personal information when we need it to provide a service to you. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used. We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. We protect the data that we store within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We don’t share any personally-identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
We may receive information about you in several different ways
You may share information with us.
We may collect your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, username, password, employer/industry, professional occupation/title, and/or other information you directly give us on our website.
For customers who have paid for access to Reggora’s software services, we may collect more information in order to set up user accounts and customer access (for example, customer company or office location information).
Information may be shared with us
We may obtain information about you from other sources. For example, if your employer is a Reggora customer, your employer may provide your name and email address to us in order for us to create your Reggora user account.
We may collect some information automatically
In order to improve our website and our services, we may collect information about the devices used to access our website and applications. For example, , we may collect operating system, IP address, device type, browser type, pages accessed and activity on those pages.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies — These cookies are necessary for the website to function. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site would then not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies — These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. This information help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and track how visitors move around the website. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. If you do block these cookies we would not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies — These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you block these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies —These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you block these cookies you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social Media Cookies — These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources. They help us to know which pages you find the most and least popular. If you block these cookies we would not know when you have visited our site and would not be able to monitor its performance.
- Personalized Tracking — These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources. They help us to know which pages you find the most and least popular. If you block these cookies we would not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
We reserve the right to access, use, and share with others your personally identifiable information for purposes of health, safety and other matters of public interest.
We may also provide access to our database in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, as well as private parties, including, for example, in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
In addition, we reserve the right to use the information we collect about your computer, mobile or other device (including its geographic location), which may at times be able to identify you, for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, analyze trends, track users’ movements around the website, and to otherwise administer the services on the website. Geographic location information about you and/or your computer, mobile or other device may specifically be used to show you content and sponsored messaging based on geographic location.
We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any lawful business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients and customers.
As our business changes, we may buy or sell various assets. In the event all or a portion of the assets owned or controlled by us, our parent or any subsidiary or affiliated entity are sold, assigned, transferred or acquired by another company (including, without limitation, via merger), the information from and/or about our website and our service users may be among the transferred assets.
Information security and notification
The security of your information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Our marketing communications allow you to opt out from receiving further marketing communications. When necessary, we may send customer and user account-related communications (“transactional” communications) after a marketing communication opt-out is received.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is effective as of 28 July 2021 and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.