Reggora is a fast-growth, early stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are quickly building out our team following our recent Series B round of funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team and lead the development of products that transform the mortgage loan process. As a Product Manager at Reggora, you'll work with experts in design, engineering, data, customer success and research to solve problems through rapid experimentation and advance products on both sides of our platform business. You’ll be responsible for working directly with either our Lender or Appraiser customers and the internal Reggora product team to deliver seamless, end-to-end integrated user experiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Immerse yourself in research and data to fully understand our Lender and/or Appraiser customers
- Work with the design, engineering and customer success teams to rapidly iterate and solve problems for the customer
- Establish the product vision for the appraiser product with a deployable framework for making decisions and transparent prioritization of the roadmap
- Communicate with the customer success and marketing teams to facilitate the launch of new products and features
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2+ years product management and development experience, building and shipping high quality products
- Experience synthesizing quantitative and qualitative feedback to guide the product roadmap
- Ability to seamlessly switch between solving the most immediate problems at hand and keeping a bird’s eye view of the overall strategy
- Passion for financial and real estate technology
- Self-starter and autonomous executor
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or a related field
Who We’re Looking For:
- You have a track record of successfully managing and driving B2B platform/marketplace or SaaS products and projects to completion
- You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results
- You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives
- You want to work with smart people and have fun building something great
- You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.
Salary for positions at this level start at $90,000 and range based on years of experience, locality, and market conditions, among other factors.