Staff Software Engineer, Full-Stack
Reggora is seeking a Staff Software Engineer, Full-Stack to join our rapidly growing team and work on our cloud-based real estate appraisal platform. In this role you will be evolving our existing products and architecture and working to implement new features and functionality.
As a Staff Engineer at Reggora you possess a detailed understanding and appreciation of the entire product lifecycle with the ability to contribute in all phases of product creation -- design, validation, development, deployment, and maintenance.
Our tech stack includes Python, React, MongoDB, Docker / Kubernetes on AWS, and Unix / BSD style Development Environment. You can read more about our tech stack on our BuiltIn page. Precise experience match is not expected or required.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, document, maintain, and improve software.
- Own a functional domain and work with the management to ensure timely and high-quality product deliveries.
- Manage team projects and priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Solve for the highest overall product quality and user experience.
- Take ownership for your team’s work.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Eight (8) or more years of professional software development experience (post-college).
- Ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Prior experience as a team lead.
- Master’s Degree, PhD, or Professional Accreditation in engineering / computer science (preferred).
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.
Salary for positions at this level start at $150,000 and range based on years of experience, locality, and market conditions, among other factors.