Director of Strategy & Data
Reggora is a fast-growth, mid-stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation.
We have raised over $55M in venture capital and work with some of the largest financial institutions in the world to streamline their real estate valuation process for residential mortgage lending.
We are seeking a Director of Strategy and Data to join our team and lead efforts related to cross-departmental alignment, strategy and execution. As the Director of Strategy and Data at Reggora, you'll work directly under our CEO & co-founder Brian Zitin as his right hand on the most important initiatives across the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate with our Data Platform engineering team and our Business Operations team to drive our overall data strategy across the organization
- Drive executive-level KPIs and reporting for all of our major departments (including Sales, Marketing, Support, Account Management, Implementation & Professional Services, Product, Engineering, Finance and Operations)
- Grow and manage a team of analysts to proactively analyze our operational data in helping to identify opportunities to optimize and inform overall strategic goals
- Collaborate with the executive leadership team to drive accountability and execution across Reggora relative to key company KPIs and initiatives
- Work with finance to facilitate annual and quarterly planning processes
OurIdeal Candidate Has:
- 4-5+ years of experience in operational roles at technology companies, management consulting firms or similar type of companies
- Experience working with data, data warehouse, and technical stakeholder management
- Ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative feedback to guide strategic decision making
- Ability to seamlessly switch between getting in the weeds and solving the most immediate problems at hand while having the ability to see the macro issues at hand
- Passion for financial and real estate technology
- Self-starter and autonomous executor
Who We’re Looking For:
- You have experience working inside of or consulting for high-growth enterprise SaaS companies
- You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results
- You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives
- You want to work with smart people and have fun building something great
- You are detail oriented, have an intuition around operational efficiency and are analytical
- You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and DraftKings (Spark Capital, Boston SeedCapital, 1984 Ventures, and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.
Salary for positions at this level start at $150,000 and range based on years of experience, locality, and market conditions, among other factors.