Reggora is a fast-growth, early stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are quickly building our Boston-based team following our recent round of Series A funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale.
Reggora is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to immediately join our rapidly growing team to help create and maintain scalable build, deployment and maintenance solutions for a multi-application ecosystem. This is a high-impact position with substantial growth and career development opportunities given the early stage and rapid growth trajectory of the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain automated build and continuous integration systems.
- Use the latest cloud, automation, continuous integration, monitoring, and container technologies.
- Ensure the smooth operation of and participate in emergency response situations for outages in our infrastructure.
- Assess and respond to security vulnerabilities.
- Assist in the maintenance and improvement of our deployment pipelines.
- Assist developers with access and deployment issues as required.
- Assist in creating and maintaining a scalable deployment solution for our multi-application ecosystem.
- Assess our current development and deployment processes, design and document architecture and migration plans, and ensure our team successfully implements.
Who We’re Looking For:
- You are a seasoned developer who understands AWS inside and out and how to build robust, secure and efficient environments.
- You are knowledgeable about and have familiarity with a wide variety of front-end and back-end technologies.
- You’re a motivated, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity and are able to work independently to achieve results.
- You’re a collaborative team player who can roll up their sleeves to help the team.
- You recognize the outsized contributions you can make in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3+ years in a DevOps role in an AWS environment.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in coding and software development; strong OOP and software design knowledge.
- Experience with the following tools: Docker, Docker Compose, Terraform, Gitlab CI, Python, Datadog, Mongo DB Atlas, Sentry, Kubernetes, Linux, Helm, Networking.
- AWS certification, or demonstrated experience with the following services: EC2, EKS, SQS, SNS, Cloudfront, S3, Elasticsearch, ECR, Cloudwatch, IAM, API Gateway.
- Experience with event source based architecture.
- Current with DevOps best practices, including security, CI/CD, monitoring and alerting
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.