Demand Generation Manager
Reggora is currently seeking a Demand Generation Manager to own our demand generation strategy. In this role, you will architect, implement, and track integrated (multi-channel) and experimental programs that help Reggora achieve robust, sustainable growth. If you are a curious, creative, and data-driven marketer looking to skyrocket your career, learn more below.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute multi-channel campaigns and programs to generate leads and acquire target accounts (emails, webinars, direct mail, digital ads, social, regional events, etc.).
- Create nurture programs for specific audience segments in alignment with sales efforts.
- Create landing pages and continuously test variations to improve performance.
- Speak with current and prospective customers to thoroughly understand pain points and personas.
- Evolve our marketing strategies by leveraging the latest marketing technologies, industry best practices, and experimentation.
- Deliver detailed reporting and metrics on activity results, campaign effectiveness, and ROI; use data to make real-time adjustments and proactively identify trends and opportunities.
- Act as the primary owner of our marketing automation platform, Marketo, and manage all aspects of database segmentation, nurture flows, and lead lifecycle with support from the business operations team.
- Establish strong communications with the sales and customer success teams to improve conversion metrics across the funnel.
Who We’re Looking For:
- You have a track record of successfully managing and driving ABM campaigns in a high-growth SaaS organization.
- You’re fluent in the latest marketing technology and how to align it.
- You’re a motivated self-starter who can juggle multiple responsibilities.
- You can work independently to achieve results but love collaborating even more.
- You leave your ego at the door.
- You’re data-driven, but also creative.
- You want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
- You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 5-7 years of experience in demand generation in a high-growth B2B SaaS startup.
- Expertise in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of funnel metrics and levers to drive qualified leads and accelerate pipeline velocity.
- Experience with HTML and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Proficiency in marketing technology and analytics tools such as Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Ads, as well as A/B testing and optimization tools.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights, and translate it into actionable changes.
- Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, and drive alignment and execution across groups.
- Able to perform under pressure, prioritize, and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation.